We are excited to travel to San Antonio, Texas for this year’s Texas Music Educators Association Conference! The exhibit halls at the conference run from February 9-11, and will be full of great performances, clinics, and lectures.
This year visit us in Booth #577!
Here’s what we’ll have to offer:
- 300+ Trumpet Mouthpieces
- Try our brand-new 19 backbore
- Dynamic Mass
- Dan Rosenboom & Bobby Burns Artist Models
- Flugelhorn, piccolo, & cornet models
- Classical Series mouthpieces
- Reeves-Brass Ark Trombone Mouthpieces
- Small bore tenor
- Large bore tenor
- Bass trombone
- Artist models – CV, JF, David Rejano
- Dylan Hart French horn mouthpieces
- Valve alignments
- C. Davis trumpets
- Van Laar trumpets & flugelhorns
- Mutes galor!
- Ullven Mutes of Sweden for trumpet & trombone
- Clary Woodmutes
- C. Davis harmon & straight mutes
- Yupon Mutes of Japan for trumpet, trombone & horn
- Okura Mutes of Japan for trumpet, trombone & horn
- Rejano Practice Mutes for trumpet & trombone
- The Hooten Embosure by Tom Hooten
- And much, much more!
Be sure to swing by the Bob Reeves Brass booth in the main hall to meet trumpet specialist John Snell & trombone specialist Robert Coomber from our shop
Have you always wanted a Bob Reeves Patented Valve Alignment but don’t want to ship your trumpet to our shop? You’re in luck because we’ll be doing alignments at the TMEA Conference. Just drop your horn off at our booth and you can pick it up the next day! A few same day appointments are available.
If you’re not sure you need an alignment, you can bring your trumpet by our booth and we will be happy to measure it to show you how far out of alignment it is, free of charge.
We will be having a valve alignment special at the show, discounting from our normal price by $25! We are only doing a limited number of alignments and reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Book Your Valve Alignment Early and Save $50!
If you book your alignment and prepay for it now, you will save an additional $25 for a total savings of $50. Just click the button below and checkout using our secure online shopping cart. If for some reason you will be unable to be at the TMEA, the credit from your pre-order can be used for any future work at our shop.
Prepay for your valve alignment now and save $50 per alignment! Click here to schedule your alignment.
Mouthpieces, mouthpieces, and more mouthpieces
If you’ve never visited our booth at a trade show before, you are in for a real treat. We bring everything but the kitchen sink. Here’s a partial list of stuff we will have for you to try (and buy!) at the show:
- 175+ Bob Reeves Mouthpieces, including complete lines of 692s, 2, 69, 692 series mouthpieces and popular 692sL and ‘s’ series mouthpieces
- Dan Rosenboom “BOOM” Artist Model Mouthpiece
- Bobby Burns Jr. EWF & Classical Artist Model Mouthpieces
- Bob Reeves – Brass Ark Trombone Mouthpieces: 4G, 5G, Mr. Bass, O.Bass, Jay Friedman Model, Charlie Vernon Model, David Rejano Model, Martin Schippers Bass Trombone, 11C, Clarke.
- Our new Dylan Hart DH0, DH1, DH2, DH3 Signature Model French Horn Mouthpieces
- 35 Dynamic Mass Mouthpieces covering the complete line of rims and cups
- 8 High Efficiency Mouthpieces
- 13 Vintage Purviance Mouthpieces, including all standard models
- Our new full selection of Classical Series Mouthpieces
- A complete line of C2J Mouthpieces
- 35+ Flugelhorn mouthpieces, including all 4 cups (F, DF, FE, HF) and all shank types (Standard, Bach, French)
- Piccolo Trumpet Mouthpiece including both cornet and trumpet shanks
- Cornet Mouthpieces
- A selection of mouthpieces converted for Reeves Sleeves and the full line of sleeves
- Popular Custom Trumpet Mouthpieces: CF, JH, & Zinger
Rejano Mutes Practice Mutes for Trumpet & Trombone
Test out the full line of Rejano Mutes practice mutes at our booth (#369!) in all of the popular colors. Rejano Mutes was born with the need to solve the problems in the already existing practice mutes for brass instruments in the market, such a heavy weight, unstable pitch, excessive resistance or a not-quiet-enough sound. Their motivation is to bring to brass players all over the world, through innovative 3D printed designs, a unique experience that offers quietness without having to sacrifice a good feeling while playing on a trumpet practice mute.
Other Fun Stuff
Besides the vast mouthpiece selection, we will have the following accessories and products on display:
- Bob Reeves Cylinder Reinforcers
- Bob Reeves Receiver Rings
- Leadpipe Swabs
- Double and Quad Leather Mouthpiece Pouches
- Howie Shear’s Books and CDs
- Adapters: A-Piccolo Adapter, Cornet-Trumpet Adapter, Flugelhorn-Trumpet Adapter
Come try this revolutionary new practice aid from Tom Hooten, principal trumpet of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
Van Laar Trumpets and Flugelhorns
We will have an assortment of Van Laar Trumpets available for purchase at the show.
Charley Davis Trumpets & Mutes
Charley Davis has been one of the top-call studio players in Los Angeles for decades and developed the successful Charles Davis line of trumpet mutes. After years of trying to find a horn that played like his he decided that perhaps he should just make one. We will have several models on hand for you to try out and purchase.
We will have a selection of Clary Woodmutes for trumpet, including their straight mute, cup mute, and popular practice mute.
Yupon, Okura & Ullven Mutes
Try a selection of handcrafted mutes from Japanese manufactures Yupon & Okura, as well as Swedish manufacturer Ullven.